Multi-Element Assay (36 Elements) of Hair Includes:
- Copy of the test results (graphic illustration of levels and ratios)
- A complete individualized evaluation and detailed discussion of the client’s metabolic type, current mineral levels and ratios and their impact upon body chemistry.
- Recommendations of specific foods and food groups, along with an explanation of why each food is suggested.
- Supplement recommendations based upon age, sex, metabolic type, mineral patterns.
Available on backorder
- Elements routinely tested
Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorus, Iron, Manganese, Chromium, Selenium, Boron, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Sulfur, Uranium, Arsenic, Beryllium, Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Aluminum, Germanium, Barium, Bismuth, Rubidium, Lithium, Nickel, Platinum, Thallium, Vanadium, Strontium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Zirconium.